Learn To Sew at Our Beginner’s Sewing Classes
Starts Saturday 2nd March 2019
Do you want to learn to sew and use your sewing machine with confidence?
In our four session Beginner’s Sewing course, we’ll have you confidently sewing in no time. We will meet fortnightly and will cover:
– Understanding Your Sewing Machine
– How to thread your machine and bobbin
– The different threads and needles available
– Different fabrics and materials for your projects
– Adjusting stitch length and width
– Getting to know your decorative stitches
– Sewing accurately and in straight lines
– How to sew curves
– Sewing on buttons, doing buttonholes and putting in zips
– Some basic hand stitching techniques
….and lots more!
We will be making an applique cushion so that you can use your machine to make something real, but I have plenty of practice fabric and calico here for you to use first.
Classes are relaxed and fun, and we will have plenty of time to answer any questions you may have.
Course dates are (fortnightly):
Sat 2nd March 2019 – 10am – 12:30pm
Sat 16th March 2019 – 10am – 12:30pm
Sat 30th March 2019 – 10am – 12:30pm
Sat 13th April 2019 – 10am – 12:30pm
Please choose “Click and Collect” option at the checkout so that you are not charged postage and packing.